Conference: Walk With Me – Changing the Culture of Aging in Canada
May 26, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - May 27, 2022 @ 3:00 pm PDT
Walk with Me is a national conference aimed at changing the culture of aging in Canada.
Older adults/residents, care partners, educators, policy makers, students and researchers from all over the country come together to learn with and from each other about how to enhance the journey of aging across the continuum of care and community living.
The conference aims to:
- Inspire continued commitment to the culture change movement in Canada.
- Build capacity by showcasing innovations in culture change specific to aging and across diverse settings (e.g., long-term care, community, retirement living) from across Canada.
- Build partnerships and networks to support culture change in aging and long-term care in Canada.
- Build momentum for a new era of culture change in the post-COVID world.
- Celebrate the resilience, creativity and sense of community that has emerged in the senior living sector and within families throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Walk with Me is co-hosted by the RIA and Capital Care, and partners across the country support conference planning.