CIHR Funding Opportunity: COVID-19 Rapid Research
This funding opportunity will support clinical trials, observational studies, implementation science or other relevant study designs to scale-up promising existing projects, reorient current research, or initiate new rapid response research to address COVID-19 related to:
· vaccines, diagnostics, or therapeutics
· clinical management and health system interventions
· social, policy, and public health responses and related indirect consequences
Funding, of approximately $108 million, is available for this competition, with:
· a maximum grant of $5 million over 1 year for clinical trials research
· a maximum grant of $2.5 million over 1 year for all other types of research
The deadline to submit an application to this funding competition is May 11, 2020.
For more information on this funding opportunity, please click here.