BSH Research in Progress Webinar Series: Who owns Chinatown?
A crisis has emerged in housing across Canada, especially in major urban centres, with rampant homelessness and significant mismatches between housing costs and average incomes. Balanced Supply of Housing researchers are taking a deep dive into housing policies, evictions, national occupancy standards and so much more. In our webinar series, we give you an inside look into 6 on-going research studies.
- The Housing Policy Database - January 26th
- National Occupancy Standards - February 23rd
- Filling The Gaps in Housing - March 23rd
- The 'missing middle’ - April 27th
- Who owns Chinatown? - May 25th
- Obstacles to non-market housing - June 29th
When: 12:00pm-1:00pm PDT
Balanced Supply of Housing Research
This event has passed.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM