Now more than ever, physical activity and sport participation needs to be promoted and prioritized to help Canadians stay healthy in mind, body and community spirit. ParticipACTION is excited to announce the launch of their 2021 Community Better Challenge, which will take place from June 1-30, 2021. Organizations can apply for grants between January 25 and February 26 to help put on great physical activity events (either in-person or virtually) during the challenge. Grant guidelines and specifications will be coming soon.
In the meantime, ParticipACTION is hosting a webinar on January 21 to discuss the grant process and how to make a great application.
Attendees of this webinar will learn the following information:
- What is the Community Better Challenge
- How to apply for a Community Better Challenge Grant
- What are the eligibility criteria to receive a grant
- How to write a great application
- What are the expectations of grant recipients