[Webinar] Malnutrition and Falls – a Community Approach to Prevention
Join us for this virtual event on November 21st from
9:00 - 10:00 am (MT).
Jennifer Sundberg, Registered Dietitian (Home Care and Public Health), Alberta Health Services
Terri Anderson , Senior Outreach Coordinator and Elder Abuse Prevention Coordinator, Golden Circle Senior Resource Centre
In this session:
- Understand what malnutrition is and how it relates to falls in older adults
- Discuss a case study that describes an actual client in the community who has fallen
- Gain knowledge about nutrition risk screening in the community
- Learn about a successful nutrition screening initiative at an Alberta seniors' resource centre
- Become aware of resources related to nutrition screening, malnutrition, and older adult nutrition for your community
This event has passed.
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM