Important update on Innoweave granting timeline
For over 10 years, Innoweave has been supporting community organizations in achieving greater impact and many of you have been a part of this incredible journey. The time now seems right to step back and create space to assess and adapt before moving forward. After much reflection, this year we have decided to offer the same level of funding support in 2 intake rounds instead of 3. This means that April 15 is the deadline to apply for coaching in 2023.
This updated schedule will allow our team to devote time in the second half of the year to review our strategy and update our offering in response to the challenges the sector faces today. As some of you may remember, last year we consulted with partners and coaches about Innoweave’s future structure and focus. Thank you for your enriching insights, we will be integrating this crucial feedback as we refine our strategy. As always, if you would like to share your observations about the Innoweave strategy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What this update might mean for you
- The deadline for you to send your Expression of Interest for coaching support in 2023 is April 15.
- This change will not affect you if you currently have an Innoweave coaching engagement.
- This does not mean we will be funding fewer organizations. By the end of 2023, we expect to fund as many engagements as previous years, in 2 rounds instead of 3.
- We will begin funding projects again in 2024 and will share details with you as we move forward in our upcoming newsletters.
Next Application Round
How you can prepare for the next round
The deadline for you to submit an Expression of Interest for coaching in 2023 is April 15, 2023. If you successfully demonstrate your eligibility and readiness to start a coaching engagement, you will then have until June 1, 2023, to submit a full Request for Support, which includes details about your potential coach(es). Your work with a coach would then start earliest in August 2023.
Before applying to Innoweave funding, it’s crucial to determine if our coaching offer is the right fit for your organization, so that you may best utilize the support. Here are some suggestions and resourcesthat may help you in your reflection in upcoming weeks:
- Read through the coaching streams that are of interest to your organization and watch the related info-sessions
- Take the short self-assessment test at the bottom of the stream page to check if you're ready and if the timing is right for your organization
- Check out the list of coaches in Innoweave’s database to identify a potential coach to work with
- Join an Innoweave Ask Us Anything session!
Ask Us Anything Sessions
Join one of our Ask us Anything sessions to discuss any questions you might have before applying for Innoweave support. They will be bilingual and are planned on the following days and times:
Register to an Ask Us Anything Session
Mar 09, 2023
Apr 15, 2023