This webinar explores how we can understand and help others as they transition through their life's losses. It can be viewed here.
- Identify the central needs of those who are mourning - Appreciate different grieving styles and losses
- Learn about the emotional reactions of grief
- Explore helpful ways to support a senior who is grieving
- Lorna Harding, Seniors Peer Support Volunteer Coordinator, North Shore Neighbourhood House
- Michelle Veinot, Coordinator of Volunteer Programs, Seniors Services Society