Indigenous Mental Health Resources
Our Rural Mental Wellness Toolkit contains a section dedicated to resources created by Indigenous organizations. We are proud to partner with We Matter, an Indigenous youth-led organization, to highlight their diverse mental health toolkits created for Indigenous peoples, by Indigenous peoples. These resources are helpful for support workers, teachers, and parents/guardians looking for mental health resources to share with Indigenous youth.
This section also features Inspiring Stories where Indigenous youth share their mental health journeys. If you believe these resources would be useful for yourself or someone you know, or you’d like to learn more about We Matter and the lived experiences of Indigenous youth, feel free to visit our Indigenous Highlight section.
Stigma Free Society
Feb 21, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples and Indigenous Relations
- Intercultural/Interfaith/Interlingual; Immigrants, Refugees, and Other Newcomers
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- First Nations/Aboriginal Communities
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Training & Capacity Building